I am Naren Anumula with Vayu Inc. Vayu Inc has been into staffing & recruitment industry more than 10 years providing manpower to its clients. One of our client is looking for SSRS Analyst @ Columbus, OH. Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest in considering this job. If interested, please reply with your latest word formatted resume along with rate expectations and the requested information in the following email. Also, please refer any of your peers and friends who may be interested in this.
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6+ Months
: 2 Positions
Rate : Market
We have an immediate need for 2 SSRS developers on project. The qualifications are as follows. Please provide pre-screened candidates for consideration and let us know their availability.
The Senior Reporting Analyst will assist the lead in the reporting efforts to design, develop/configure, test and implement a Data Warehouse, adhoc reporting capabilities and on demand reporting requirements.
The candidate should be experienced leading the design and development of enterprise applications, extensive experience managing the design, definition, and development of reports, and experience utilizing SQL Server Reporting Services. Candidates should be prepared to deliver in a tight schedule driven environment and be familiar with the various aspects of project SDLC’s.
Responsibilities will include:
· Tuning and utilizing an SSRS reporting solution and datawarehouse that includes standard (canned) reporting as well as ad-hoc and on-demand reporting.
· Designing and developing data extract, transform, and load (ETL) programs to move data from the transactional database to the datawarehouse on a nightly basis;
· Perform data modeling between source and target systems;
- Identify and implement data warehouse performance improvements through tuning and optimization activities;
· Developing code to meet business requirements;
· Creating functional and technical designs for Reports;
· Unit testing code in accordance with the defined technical designs;
· Creating unit test plans which detail test conditions and expected results;
· Testing code changes and resolving differences between expected and actual results;
· Manage knowledge transfer of reports to client staff; and
· Works effectively as part of a team and seeks to support the team’s goals above individual goals.
· Supports project in data cleansing efforts.
The Senior Reporting Analyst candidates must have:
· Minimum 5+ year's working with relational databases
· Minimum 5+ years' experience writing and/or supporting batch and/or web service based ETL processes
· Minimum 5+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server Reporting Services.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) (2005/2008)
· Demonstrated experience designing and developing logical and physical data models
· Experience with data mapping, data cleansing, de-duplication and validation
· Experience writing Transact SQL Stored Procedures for SQL Server 2005/2008
· Demonstrated experience creating and executing technical designs
· Project based application development work experience and familiarity with SDLC
· Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Requirement Traceability experience preferred
· Ability to multitask
· Must have strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate effectively across parallel work streams ensuring cross-functional considerations are being addressed
· Ability to troubleshoot and ensure timely and effective resolution of any issues with projects.
· Ability to deliver successfully in a tight schedule driven environment
· Ability to communicate effectively across the work streams running in parallel to ensure proper cross-functional considerations are being addressed
· Previous public sector experience preferred
· Experience Developing, Debugging, and Unit Testing ASP.NET Web Based Software Applications is a plus
· Experience with C# utilizing the Microsoft .NET Framework v3.5 or higher is a plus
· Data Conversion experience form Oracle to MS SQL is a plus.
Thanks & Regards
A certified MBE (Minority Business Enterprise)
Phone: (330) 754-1217 x105
Direct: 330 474 0573
Fax : (330) 266-7336
View our jobs at http://vayuvision.catsone.com/careers/