I would like to know your interests in applying for the below job, please show your interest by sending your resume.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Title: Project Scheduler
Loc: Columbia, MD
Duration: 5+ Months
Responsibilities will include duties in the areas of:
• Create and maintain project and functional team schedules for new or existing development and deployment projects.
• Coordinate and collaborate with project managers, functional managers, business analysts, developers, testers, and others in creating schedules and resource pools.
• Create/establish input and output dependencies or relationships between several Microsoft Project schedules.
• Translate existing schedules from one scheduling tool to another and maintain status updates between them.
• Produce schedules at the appropriate levels of detail for management review as well as resource assignment communication.
• Generate week/s look ahead schedules.
• Microsoft Project Professional 2007 and/or 2010 required.
• Microsoft Enterprise Server and Project Web Access preferred, with experience in reporting from PWA.
• Primavera P6 exposure helpful.
Education and Typical Years Experience
Candidate must have experience in using MSP and/or EPM beyond a classroom experience. 3-5 years’ experience is preferred. Experience must include resource loading/balancing and activity dependency techniques, MSP schedules linking, scheduling in IT environment/industry. Familiarity with Transportation Management System is highly desirable. Earned value management implementation experience is a plus
Note: If you are not looking for this job, Please refer this job description to your friends/Colleagues.