I am Naren Anumula with Vayu Inc. Vayu Inc has been into staffing & recruitment industry more than 10 years providing manpower to its clients. One of our client is looking for Business Analyst (Payment Card Industry) @ Austin, TX. Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest in considering this job. If interested, please reply with your latest word formatted resume along with rate expectations and the requested information in the following email. Also, please refer any of your peers and friends who may be interested in this.
Location : Austin, TX
Rate : $46.85/hr W2 (No other benefits)
Duration : 6+ months
• Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow for the purpose of requirements and scope validation.
• Possess a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional and technical system requirements.
• Experience gathering, analyzing, writing and managing requirements artifacts for new product features/releases and working closely with Product Management and Key Stakeholders • Manage and own requirements from initiation through implementation, updating when necessary, facilitating communication of any changes, and ensuring traceability through peer review of development and QA/UAT products.
• Excellent ability to write and mange validations and approvals with stakeholders for requirements artifacts such as: BRD’s, use cases, user scenarios, and Visio flows/activity diagrams • Work independently with Product Managers, Internal/External business and technical stakeholders, and Engineering team to validate and document requirements • Develop requirements artifacts with standardized templates, using natural language.
• Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish clear technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs, under direction of Lead/Sr. BA and/or Business Analyst Manager • Work on assigned projects and priorities under direction of Business Analyst Manager
• Good listening skills; Seeks to Understand and then be Understood • Ability to handle ambiguity and perform needed research to resolve conflicting requirements and decompose them into their detailed solution specifications • Ability to meet tight timelines, work in fast paced environment and manage changing priorities • Software development lifecycle knowledge • Strong Oral and Written communication skills and strong working knowledge of MS Office • Self-motivated and learns new technology and domains quickly Performs all other duties as assigned
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with Federal, State or Local Government contracts and/or RFP analysis • Electronic Payment Card/Debit Card Solutions or Industry Experience • Knowledge of Visa, MasterCard, or ISO 8583 financial messaging standards.
• Prior experience in the EBT, WIC, ECC or EPC government implementations • Project Management experience or PMP certified
Education and Typical Years Experience:
4 + years experience
Bachelors Degree in IT or related field
Thanks & Regards
330 474 0573