I would like to know your interest in applying for the below job, please show your interest by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Title : Project Scheduler
Location : Columbia, MD (onsite work location)
Duration : 7+ months contract + extendable
Hourly pay rate on W2(no other benefits), On-site contract job and There will be no reimbursement for relocation.
Candidate will be the Principle Project Scheduler, assisting the project and functional managers in creating and managing Microsoft Project (MSP) schedules. Candidate must have demonstrated experience in creating schedules, reviewing schedules with project stakeholders, gathering and detailing activity and progress updates from team leads and resources, baselines, and other schedule management processes. Candidate must be willing to follow standardized processes, templates, and policies.
Responsibilities will include duties in the areas of:
• Create and maintain project and functional team schedules for new or existing development and deployment projects.
• Coordinate and collaborate with project managers, functional managers, business analysts, developers, testers, and others in creating schedules and resource pools.
• Create/establish input and output dependencies or relationships between several Microsoft Project schedules.
• Translate existing schedules from one scheduling tool to another and maintain status updates between them.
• Produce schedules at the appropriate levels of detail for management review as well as resource assignment communication.
• Generate week/s look ahead schedules.
• Microsoft Project Professional 2007 and/or 2010 required.
• Microsoft Enterprise Server and Project Web Access preferred, with experience in reporting from PWA.
• Primavera P6 experience is a plus.