I am Anudeep with Wits solutions .Wits solutions has been into staffing & recruitment industry more than 15 years providing manpower to its clients. One of our clients is looking for " Cobol developer" Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest in considering this job. If interested, please reply with your latest word formatted resume along with rate expectations and the requested information in the following email. Also, please refer any of your peers and friends who may be interested in this opportunity.
Below is the requirement please go through it and send across your updated resume with contact details.
Title : " Cobol developer"
Location : Denver, CO
Duration : 4+months (C2H)
An intermediate-level professional, the System Development Specialist is a fully qualified
individual producer who applies a broad knowledge of engineering/automation concepts,
practices and procedures. Incumbents are competent to work on fairly complex assignments
(and/or portions of larger, complex systems) and perform a full range of development activities.
The incumbent generally works under deadlines and is capable of handling heavy workloads, and
operating with only general supervision. Incumbents are responsible for the installation,
development, implementation, and customization of software system elements.
· 5+ years COBOL/DB2 mainframe programming.
· 5+ years TSO/ISPF, Spufi, Endevor, JCL, or windows development similar to HPS or
· CICS knowledge a plus but not required
· Knowledge of Medicaid or background in a medical claims health care environment
desired but not necessary
· Four (4) year degree from accredited college or university.
· HIPAA (X12) 837 processing a plus
· Must be physically located in the downtown Denver office; Relocation required