I am Naren Anumula with Vayu Inc. Vayu Inc has been into staffing & recruitment industry more than 10 years providing manpower to its clients. One of our client is looking for Front-End Web Developer @ Dayton, OH. Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest in considering this job. If interested, please reply with your latest word formatted resume along with rate expectations and the requested information in the following email. Also, please refer any of your peers and friends who may be interested in this.
Title : Front End Web Developer
Location : Dayton, OH(onsite work location)
Duration : Long term
The Front-End Web Developer will work with solution architects, implementation managers and creative teams to develop and maintain company B2B sites using various web technologies. This position will be responsible for a large quantity of HTML, CSS, and content edits, image edits and general updates, slicing designs from Photoshop to the Web/mobile platforms and producing and fulfilling customer-facing sites. Additional knowledge of development for mobile annotations and viewing pages on various mobile devices – tablets, IPhone, Android devices is a major plus.
• Experience with jQuery and PHP
• Deep understanding of various cross-browser compatibility issues
• Design Programs: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash
• User Interface Design including Prototyping / Wireframes
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
• Development knowledge / experience on mobile technology programming
• 70% - time coding of software applications and/or the modification of existing software applications. This will entail the review and understanding of project scope, requirements, project design and the software development life cycle.
• 20% - of time analysis (scope and requirements) design of the website. The individual will also have involvement with the UX developer and Database Analysts.
• 10% - time involved with interacting and communicating with solution architects and implementation manager team members. The individual will be required to communicate with business users regarding requirements, design reviews and prototype presentations.
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
• 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, JQuery Manager Notes: Need a top-notch Front-end web developer.
Think of this type of position to be the designer / developer of new sites – and have the intimate understanding of what is required for the back-end functionality.
330 474 0573