Please contact me if you’re a Logistics Planning Analyst and interested in contracting jobs at Morton, Il. Please show your interest by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title : Logistics Planning Analyst
Location : Morton, Il (onsite work location)
Duration :12+ Months Contract
On-site contract job and There will be no reimbursement for relocation.
- Qualifications: - Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Logistics or Supply Chain) - Extensive knowledge of North American Transportation best practices and procedures - Excellent verbal and written communication skills - Flexibility to work on and off shift hours - Display a high degree of personal initiative, accountability, teamwork, and customer focus Desired Qualifications: - 3-5 years experience in Load Planning or Transportation Control initiatives (preferably using JDA-Transportation Manager) - 3PL Experience - 6 Sigma/Lean Experience Expected Training: - JDA Transportation Management Training - Client’s CPS Yellow-Belt
The Load Planner is responsible for the day-to-day planning, analyzing, and executing load planning for the various clients. The position works directly with suppliers, dealers, and facilities to ensure all operational goals are being achieved. The role will also provide valuable insight to project implementations and redesigns.
- Analyzing client and operational needs and making recommendations for developing, implementing, and/or improving, transportation services/operations
- Documented processes are understood and adhered to for all the required functions
o Order Receipt
o Load Building
o Load Tendering
o Trailer Audit Analysis
o Track and Trace
o Carrier Follow-up
o Metrics Creation
- Working closely with the implementation team to ensure a smooth transition for new operations.
- Continuous effort to improve operations, streamline processes, drive standard work, and eliminate waste
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment