Our client is looking for an experienced Sr. IT Program Manager to work at Dayton, OH. Please let me know your interest in applying for this job. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Title : Sr. IT Program Manager
Location : Dayton, OH
Duration : long term contract - potential temp to hire
* Shift: Day shift - Standard 40 Hours a week
* Background Check Required
* Drug Screen Required
Looking for Program Manager for Dayton, OH. Need a Sr. level resource. Must be able to take direction and run with it.
Description: The person in this position will be accountable for leading the definition, planning, management, and delivery of projects in support of the program strategy and goals. The individual will lead cross-organization teams, effectively planning, communicating, and driving change through the execution of projects in alignment with the overall program strategy.
Job Functions Include:
* Develops project team goals, roles and processes (i.e. communication, problem-solving and decision-making) to effectively execute and implement project requirements.
* Manages cross-organization team dynamics, alignment, and utilization.
* Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle, driving results within the context of the business strategy.
* Leads problem solving and decision making to drive project delivery through strong collaboration and influencing skills.
* Monitors progress on complex, cross-organization projects relative to schedules, budgets, and quality. Identifies risk and resolves issues that impact project completion.
* Provide leadership and input to project teams through all phases of software development related to project definition and delivery to drive rapid solutions implementation.
* Communicates plans, status and issues related to project status and execution concisely and broadly across all functions and levels of the organization.
* Responsible for working with functional managers on establishing the project plan (work breakdown structure), assigning resources, tracking time against project tasks and generating project accounting reports. * Supports continuous improvement in the Program Management Office.
* Four year degree
* Experience in multiple IT disciplines
* Master’s Certificate in Project Management preferred or similar training/experience
* Skilled in MS Project Server / MS Project Pro